Accomplished Philadelphia Lawyer Seeks Justice for the Injured
Pennsylvania attorney helps victims of wrongful conduct
If you or a loved one has been injured by the wrongful conduct of another, a skilled personal injury attorney can help bring you justice. Mitchell L. Paul, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is committed to helping people who have been injured by others’ negligent actions or inactions. With more than three decades of experience, I represent clients throughout Philadelphia in a wide range of personal injury cases. Whether you have been injured in an auto accident or by a medical professional in whom you placed your trust, I will strive to achieve full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Attentive lawyer provides comprehensive personal injury representation
I represent clients throughout the Philadelphia area in all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Auto accidents, trucking accidents and motorcycle accidents can result in serious personal injuries for which you deserve compensation. My focus in such cases is to build a compelling case for recovery.
- Railroad accidents — Railroad accidents can result in catastrophic injuries and even death. If you or a loved one has been injured in a train accident, I will pursue full recovery for your losses.
- Premises liability — If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident or have suffered harm due to poorly maintained property, I can conduct a thorough review for evidence of the property owner’s negligence.
- Medical malpractice — If you or a family member has received inadequate medical care resulting in birth injury, traumatic brain injury or other harm, I will seek full compensation for your damages in a medical malpractice action.
- Wrongful death — While no sum of money can replace a loved one lost due to someone else’s misconduct, a wrongful death lawsuit can help ease the financial burden of your loss.
If you aren’t sure of your options for bringing a personal injury lawsuit, it can be very helpful to see an attorney who can give you guidance and advice.
Contact an astute personal injury attorney for a free initial consultation
To have your personal injury case evaluated by an experienced Pennsylvania attorney, please call Mitchell L. Paul in Philadelphia at 215-600-4091 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.